[registrars]

[registrars] Regarding non-financial members

Just a reminder that non-financial members of the registrars constituency
may still participate in the ICANN process via submitting public comments to
task force reports etc.

As Rick says, financial members have more direct input into policy via the
election of officers that sit on task forces and the names council.

Regards,
Bruce