[registrars]

Re: [registrars] EPP Informed Consent - Game Set and Match ????

At 12:50 PM 12/4/02 -0500, Larry Erlich wrote:
>Rob I agree with this.  Registrants regularly give out
>passwords and are willing to change the admin
>contact to the ISP just because the ISP says that
>is what needed to host their web site.

Dear Larry:  Sounds like a pretty dumb practice to me;-(  We have passwords
to permit changing nameservers and making some (but not all) changes in
contact data.  We reserve for ourselves the authority to change the Admin
contact's Email address.  Regards, BobC

Never underestimate the power of inertia;-}