[registrars]

[registrars] registrars meeting in 1Q03

Registrars:

The Executive Team is planning a RC meeting to be held on the East Coast
of the USA in February. We are considering Orlando FL as the location of
the event.

The meeting will last two days, the first day will be technology
workshops and training the second day will be for policy development and
discussion.

We are negotiating with several hotels in the Orlando Area for the 21st and
22nt of February '03. The ICANN meeting in Rio is 23-27 March which will
give folks about a month rest for those that wish to attend both meetings.

If you have issues or suggestions with the location or the dates please
post your thoughts to the list so that we may take them under
consideration before we close negotiations for the hotel and conference
facilities.

The Executive Team is working to develop interim meetings with as much
notice as possible so that schedules may be adjusted and cheaper air fare
can obtained.

best,

-rick