From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 12:44 PM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] ICANN Budgetary Committee

The Registrar Constituency has been asked by Stuart Lynn to nominate three
representatives to the ICANN Budgetary Committee. Last year's
representatives were Bryan Evans, Elana Broitman, and Rob Hall. Would those
individuals that are interested in serving on this budgetary group please
make your intention known to one of the list. Although some people have
already contacted me individually, I believe it would be best for the
constituency to see all those that are interested.

The Executive Committee will review the candidates and help make the
selection which will be approved by the Constituency.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage