From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Ross Wm. Rader
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 12:51 PM
To: Rob Hall; Robert F. Connelly; Registrar Constituency
Cc: Gomes, Chuck
Subject: Re: [registrars] Fw: Principles

"Remember, under these principals, it could be the losing Registrar that is
handling the authentication of the request. "

Also note that these principles don't preclude the Gaining Registrar from
handling the request. Should the Gaining Registrar be required to send out a
bilingual notice in the event that the Registrants preference is for a
language other than English?

I think I'm with Bob on this one.

-rwr