[registrars]

[registrars] Revised Draft of RC Position on Deletes

Thanks to everyone who took the time to review these issues and reply.

The attached revision is an attempt to incorporate the comments, concerns, and other feedback that has been expressed so far.

I will not be presenting this as our formal position, but will be submitting it to the Task Force tonight as an initial statement. Our next meeting is the morning of the 25th.

Tim

RCDeletesPosition.doc