[registrars]

RE: [registrars] FW: Notice about call on Tuesday -

>The current report has the broad support of most
>constituencies - we do not have the leverage to
>stall that forward movement.

Perhaps not. But we still want our TF rep to accurately represent the
"current" consensus of our constituency. Given all that has taken place, and
all that has been said, a vote on the motions presented seems necessary to
ensure that.

These motions may be seen by some as a stall tactic, I don't know. But it
seems fair to ask for time to explore more recent options. It may not
happen, but as my Grandfather used to say, "it doesn't hurt to ask."

Tim