From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Elana Broitman
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 4:46 PM
To: Registrar Constituency
Subject: [registrars] FW: Notice about call on Tuesday -

I haven't heard back from Michael regarding the voting on the motions made
last week.  Can anyone else in the Exec. Ctee. let us know what is going on
with voting on the motions (all of which were seconded)?  Tomorrow there is
a Transfers TF call, and given that several of the motions related to this
issue, Ross should have the constituency's instructions before participating
on that call as our rep.