[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Shanghai Agenda

At 02:53 PM 10/21/02 -0400, Beckwith, Bruce wrote:
>Though assuredly well intentioned, we believe that the WhoIs Task Force is
>mis-guided in their suggestions on how to implement data accuracy processes
>in what is essentially a highly automated, low-cost, competitive, and
>necessary service that we provide customers.

Dear Bruce:  I would modify your statement to say "it is a ... service that
we provide to the entire Internet community *at_no_charge*;-}

In fact, many of the volume users would not ordinarily be included in a
list of the "Internet community", e.g.spammers, mailing list marketers,
other marketers, law enforcement, trademark owners, trademark agents, etc.
etc. etc. (Ths King of Siam).

Regards, BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

"Small choice between rotten apples."  Dr. U.B. Bray