[registrars]

[registrars] FINAL: Inter-Registrar Domain Name Transfers: Principles and Processes for Gaining and Losing Registrars

I would like to draw your attention to the final policy draft concerning
transfers. It can be found at
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00570.html

The Task Force will be soliciting formal public comment shorlty. As TF Rep,
I will also be soliciting the input of the constituency in parallel,
effective immediately. Please feel free to share your comments with me via
this list or offline via email or voice via any of the numbers below.

Thanks,

           -rwr

Ross Wm. Rader
Director, Innovation & Research