[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registrars representative required for new DeletesTask Force

Ross,

no offense taken. just to be clear... I don't remember ever serving on a
NC Task Force. This would be my first time representing the constituency
on a NC Task Force.

I do sit on the registrars exec committee and the ICANN committee on
security and stability.

I would also encourage and appreciate other registrars participation;
meaning I will gladly step aside if there is someone else that wishes to
represent the constituency for the new Deletes Task Force

best,

-rick