[registrars]

[registrars] registrars web page

Hello all:
More than a year ago the icann-registrars' web page was established and the
server space donated by a company, the name of which I cannot now recall. A
couple of email wipte-outs have erased my records. As I am having severe
difficulties accessing the webpage for the purpose of uploading new material
and editing it, I would like to get in touch with our hosting company.

Would the hosting company or someone who knows who it is please let me know
prvately where it can be found? Thank you.

Timothy Denton, BA,BCL
Secretary, ICANN-Registrars Constituency
37 Heney Street
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1N 5V6
www.tmdenton.com