[registrars]

[registrars] ICANN Effectiveness Report

Registrars:

In Amsterdam I was encouraged to help develop a set of criteria of which
we can evaluate the effectiveness of ICANN response to our needs.

We need to develop a list of the criteria. Ones I can think of off the top
of my head are:

   o response times -- how quickly/often staff respond to your
     queries/issues
   o clear directives -- how clearly written are things, contracts,
     advisories, etc.
   o enforcement -- is there anything icann does not enforce that they
     should.
   o inaction -- is/are there things ICANN says they will do but dont.

well, thats just a few. we need to develop these into a servey that can be
answered by registrars.

Please post additional kinds of criteria to evaluate to this list, or to
me privately.

thanks,

-rick