[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Credit Card Update

I totally agree, and wonder what it'd take to get something like that
changed?  Not to say that further fraud prevention isn't important, but it
seems only fair to make allowances for fraudulent transactions.  We'd delete
the domain and submit a fraud credit request.  The registry would still get
the first year's payment covering any costs and we wouldn't be out as much
from the deadbeats that slip through the cracks.

~Paul