[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Credit Card Update

So far we have found CC that are foreign issued to be the problem 98% of the
time. If you are willing to have a higher fee per transaction for all
transactions then don't worry about the codes. On a $2 profit a .75 cent fee
is worth passing the CVV2 or the CID codes back. If you except a payment
when they don't match and there is charge back you will get hit with a 2nd
higher fee. Another point is that most foreign cards have 2 limits - local
purchases and foreign purchases. Several time we will max a foreign card and
they claim that they still have money available. Once we get them to call
the bank they find out the limit on foreign purchases.

Another piece that we do is when we identify a possible risk we email them a
CC authorization form to fax back in to us. A normal fraud will not return
it so we delete the name within the 5 days.

David