[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Credit Card Problem

Hi,

Apart from Directi, I also run a separate company called Transecute.
Transecute is a payment gateway service (the first one in India) and
serves the largest ecommerce customers in India.

Most of my work and contribution in Transecute has been towards building
a comprehensive fraud detection engine, and I am happy to say that over
the past 2 months, the engine has detected almost 100% (about 2
transactions went thru undetected) of all fraudulent transactions. I
have specially designed a custom engine that claculates a risk value for
each transaction based on a large number of variables.

While I cannot offer this service (since Transecute currently operates
only in India) I can share a large number of valuable techniques and
information with all of you at Shanghai. 2 years ago, when we started
out I have seen some of our clients hit bad due to chargebacks.
Fortunately I have had enuf learning at the cost of others :) ..... And
as of now Transecute has the minimum chargeback ratio with our acquirer.

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO & Chairman
Directi