[registrars]

[registrars] Shanghai Meeting

I have been contacted by the hosts of the Shanghai meeting regarding the
reservation of a room. Please give me a heads up regarding the approximate
number of registrars that will be attending so that I can have a proper room
reserved. If you plan on attending please let me know. After the executive
committee has had the opportunity to analyze the budget, I will give you a
heads up on whether a remote telephone bridge will be available for this
meetings as well.

Mike

P.S. Thanks for all of those that participated in the meeting this past
weekend in Amsterdam both in person and remotely via the telephone bridge. I
believe it has been one of the most productive meetings to date.