[registrars]

[registrars] Interim Transfer Proposal

Dear Chuck:  I'm sorry that this feature is at risk.  Due to language
problems, our greatest problem is from non English speakers who do not
understand the Email received from their registraR and do not respond to
it.  This is the source of the vast majority of the nacks against our
requests for transfer of sponsorship.

Regards, BobC

o       No response from registrant/admin contact unless the losing
registrar shows evidence of instructions from registrant/admin to do
so.  (Comment: early feedback indicates that the chances of achieving the
broadest and quickest acceptance of this proposal would be significantly
increased if this bullet was deleted at this time; as everyone understands
already, this is the biggest sticking point in the transfer debate and the
one that will be the most difficult to resolve to the satisfaction of most
parties; recognizing this and also recognizing that bilateral agreements
approved only by registrars who are already operating by most of the
conditions in this approval would not add much value to any registrars, it
seems like it would be better to delete it now so that the benefits of the
rest of the proposal could be realized quickly.)