Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 4:15 PM
To: gchaffin@stargateinc.com
Subject: Why Pay Excessive Domain Name Prices?

$8.95 .com, .net, .org domain pricing
$7.75 risk-free, money-back transfers on .com, .net, .org, .US, .biz and .info domains!
Block-buster new registration pricing on .US, .biz, info, .ws and .name domains!
FREE domain forwarding!
FREE paperless change of domain ownership!
FREE parked page with every domain purchase!
99¢ email forwarding 5-packs!
Industry-best service and support, 24/7!
...  and much more!

Click for
more info.

Why pay $35, $25 or even $15 per year for your domains? Take advantage of this limited-time, special offer and transfer your existing domain name(s) to Go Daddy risk-FREE for just $7.75! All transfers include a one-year extension to the time remaining on your current registration. There are no additional fees. Best of all, there's no risk: If your transfer fails for any reason, we'll promptly refund your money! Check out even greater saving on bulk transfers!

ICANN Accredited

* Go Daddy held the #1 position in net new registrations for 10 consecutive months during 2001 to 2002. Source: State of the Domain Report, published by SnapNames.com.

Go Daddy is an ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) accredited domain registrar.

Copyright © 2002 Go Daddy Software, Inc. All rights reserved.