[registrars]

[registrars] Amsterdam Update

For those physically attending the registrar meeting next Friday/Saturday.
Could I please get an update on how many registrars will be attending the
Brussels meeting on .EU on Friday. Although one or two registrars will be
attending that meeting first, I want to make sure that we do not have a
large contingent missing the start of our meeting.

Today is the last day to reserve rooms at the reduced rate at the Amsterdam
Marriott. Reservation Name ICANN Registrars, Reservation Code ASO.

Best regards,

Mike

P.S. It looks like I fixed the BulkRegister email bug, not bad for an old
electrical engineer that gets labeled a lawyer more often than I like :-)