[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Budgetary Considerations ICANN 2.0

Mike the call is currently scheduled for 8AM EDT, 5AM PDT on Thursday.
I'll post the call details again so everyone has them.

Thus far the Agenda seems to be

   o Amsterdam Agenda and Meeting Update
   o ICANN 2.0 and impact on registrar fees
   o .ORG Re-Delegation

does anyone else have something to add?

-rick