[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Sept 21-22 Meeting

At 11:56 AM 8/1/02 -0400, Rob Hall wrote:
>If it is DC, can we pick a better venue for the meetings ?
>
>All I heard was complaints from my staff who attended.

Dear Rob and others:  I would agree, the Dulles Marriott was very limited.

I'm checking now to see whether the University Club could accept us on
those days.  It is half a block North of the Capitol Hilton, about six
blocks from the White House.

We held a CORE meeting there and at the Navy Club in 1998.  Reports were
good.  I only have reciprocal rights to the Navy Club, if the University
Club can't take us, I'll check with the Navy Club -- unless someone tells
me not to bother.  Regards, BobC