[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Sept 21-22 Meeting

Did we ever determine for sure if we will have an ICANN decision on the ORG
registry?  If not, what's the agenda for this meeting?  Maybe we should
push it into October?  This way, we have more time to organize it (as 8
weeks is awfully quick to put this together), we can get the new ORG people
to come and we get away from any 9/11 related difficulties.

Jim

--On Thursday, August 01, 2002 4:33 PM -0500 Tim Ruiz <tim@godaddy.com>