[registrars]

Re: [registrars] WLS - We don;t have this much input

Hi Rick, this is a good and fair question.

I thing we should insist that we will only respond to a concrete proposal
and refuse to comment on something that is not clearly articulated.  The
last official proposal from Verisign was is what we should respond to and
that came out some months ago.

Look how this has gone down...  They have us all debating an endless stream
of "what ifs" which has been very distracting and draining.  It has
effectively sidetracked the core issue.

We seem to have a situation now where the NC is going to invent a service
and give sort-of favorable recomendation.  But what if Verisign decides to
modify the service further?

This entire process has taken on the complexity of the Korean peace
negotiations.  Have we decided on th shape of the table yet?