[registrars]

RE: [registrars] WLS - VOTING - Objection

I hope that if this thing is rammed down our throat, it is done in such a
way that registrars who elect not to participate can do so.  We still
believe that WLS is illegal and will be found so, and we don't want to be
forced into illegal activity.

Will the people forcing registrars to do this be required to indemnify us?

Jim

--On Monday, July 22, 2002 11:16 PM +0530 Bhavin Turakhia