From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Tim Ruiz
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 1:03 AM
To: ross@tucows.com
Cc: michael@palage.com; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [registrars] WLS - VOTING - Objection

Ross,

Looks like this is going to go down to the wire. So I'd like lay out Go
Daddy Software's position in case a vote doesn't quite happen in time, or
doesn't give you or the other reps the info you need.

And, in case I wasn't clear before, we DO NOT support placing any
requirement on the NC reps voting in some kind of bloc. We understand the
concerns about "rogue" reps, but are more concerned about closing off any
opportunity for minority views to be represented.

We originally opposed the WLS in any form, but as you may or may not recall
we changed our position later. So, at this time we DO NOT oppose the WLS
and DO oppose the TF recommendations as a whole. We would support the
recommendation regarding the Redemptions Grace Period if it were separate
from the rest of the report.

Tim Ruiz
Go Daddy Software, Inc.