[registrars]

[registrars] Here we go again with NSI and auto-nak

Dear Colleagues:

Six or eight months ago, PSI-Japan signed an Agreement with NSI, the
reciprocal agreement on transfers and avoiding auto-nak.  Most of the time
it works;-}

We have been trying to transfer a domain for a very important Japanese
firm, said domain expires on 27 July.  It has been rejected three times.  I
just called and was told by Paul018 that he had orders from this section
head, Patrick002, that domains could not be transferred if their validity
date is less than 60 days hence.

I wish Bruce to know that this kind of treatment of registrants and
registrars is not worth $35-$6=$29 when you consider what it does to your
reputation and standing in the community.

Cordially, BobC

Never underestimate the power of inertia;}