[registrars]

[registrars] Communications between .info registrars.

Dear Afilias Registrars:

It is certainly helpful that Afilias maintains an "announce only" mailing
list.  We receive valuable communications through this medium.

However, IMO, there is a need for a closed list through which Afilias
Accredited Registrars may communicate with one another on subjects of
mutual interest.

I therefore have set up such a list.  If you are a registrar for .info and
would like to be in communication with other .info registrars, please
return a copy of this note.

Regards, BobC