[registrars]

[registrars] URGENT: BUDGET REQUIREMENT

Hello all,

There is an Urgent need for you to send in your budget approvals to ICANN.
THe required letter was sent to the list last week.

THank you to those that have, but so far they are only at 2% of
registrations (Bruce T: they are still looking for yours - thank you for
confirming you sent it).

Here is the lay of the land.  If Verisign, Register.com and TUCOWS can send
theirs in immediately (in addition to Melbourne IT's), we are at 69% and are
there.

If there is any reason that any of these three companies can't send it in
immediately, can you please reply to the list and let me know.  We will need
to start making other plans if any of these 3 companies don't send it in
ASAP.

Thank you.

Rob.