[registrars]

[registrars] Travel Advisory II

Please be advised that the VISA requirements to Romania have changed. Please
see the ICANN web site at
http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-18jun02.htm

In my discussions with ICANN staff there appears to be only a small handful
of attendees that will be effected by this change in procedures. US Passport
holders are not impacted by this most recent change, as this is one of the
first questions that I asked being a US citizen. ICANN is working with the
local host in an attempt to mitigate the inconvenience caused by this change
in plans.

I will keep you update.

Mike