[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Bucharest Meeting Agenda

Even if it is just informal over drinks or dinner, this would be very
useful and would allow us each to be more productive during the meeting.
What I mean is that some conversation about the meeting amongst
registrars, before the meeting, would give us all a better understanding
of what prevailing understanding is and allow us to use our real meeting
time more productively.

-rwr