[registrars]

[registrars] Conference Call for Interested RC Members

	Fellow Registrar Constituency members:

	As we have discussed during RC conference calls, both for the whole
Constituency and within the smaller working group looking at ICANN Reform,
VeriSign has been carefully studying the ICANN Reform issue since it was
raised by Dr. Lynn in his paper "President's Report: ICANN - The Case for
Reform".  We have come to some preliminary conclusions on this topic, and
would be pleased to discuss them with any constituency member that is
interested in participating during a call on Monday.

	I have scheduled a conference call for Monday, June 10, at 16:30 or
4:30 pm DST US East Coast, or 20:30 UTC (trying to make it most convenient
for all registrars).
	Please see
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=10&month=6&year=200
2&hour=16&min=30&sec=0&p1=179 for local times in other locations.

	US Toll Free:   1 888-656-8230
	International:  +1 712-257-3712
	Passcode:     43871

	We would estimate the call to be approximately 30 minutes in length,
give or take a few minutes depending on the number of questions.  We
sincerely welcome your feedback before we finalize our conclusions.

	Regards,

	Bruce