[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Pattent on email changer and whois lookup

Rob,
I think their idea is about as enforceable as paying Unisys for using a
gif image.  So will this technology use the gif technology?  Will you be
paying Unisys for their patent?

Why aren't you currently using this patent pending 'alias email' on
namescout right now?  Looks to me like normal text on a whois query.

Donny