From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Ross Wm. Rader
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:55 PM
To: Tom D'Alleva; Registrars@Dnso. Org
Subject: Re: [registrars] whois lookup

The point is that the losing registrar has *zero* incentive to keep the mail
running once they have received a transfer request. They also have *zero*
incentive to forward the correct whois information to the new registrar.

A few registrars have significant problems sticking to even the most basic
conventions regarding transfers - why should this be any different?

Fool me once, shame on me...

-rwr