From: Ken Stubbs [mailto:kstubbs@digitel.net]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:18 PM
To: Tom Chaffin; Registrars@Dnso. Org
Subject: Re: [registrars] whois lookup

i would think it would be "incumbent" on any gaining registrar to request
that the registrant "re-affirm" the whois data on any domain transferred .

its only good business and would also provide the "acquiring registrar" a
sound opportunity to market additional "value-added" services to their new
customer

ken stubbs