[registrars]

[registrars] Important Information on IDN!

Hello Registrars:

As Rick Wesson has pointed out this is not a forum for advertising.  Neteka
agrees.  We do however want to share a position document on IDN with the
Registrar community.  It's main purpose is to outline some of the issues
that Neteka perceives will affect both registries and registrars as the IDN
standard becomes a reality.

Neteka supports the effort to establish a standard for IDN.  And, we believe
that the release of a standard for multilingual domains will be the
beginning of many implementation challenges for registries and registrars.
We hope this position paper sheds some light on the competing implementation
approaches to IDN and our solution to this problem.

We apologize if you have already received this document.

Cheers.

Jim G. Foley
jim.foley@neteka.com
Neteka Inc.