[registrars]

[registrars] Re: To Resolve or NOT to Resolve, that is the question

Edmon,

I think we should take this off the list if you would like to continue to
advocate that some DNS servers should answer diferently than other DNS
Servers based on the same standard.

I'm happy to continue this discussion pirvately.

-rick