[registrars]

Re: [registrars] REALNAMES - stopping service 30th June.

Edmon,

I don't appreciate any "advertising" by any RC member on this list.

that said, I also can't advocate, nor does any IETF standard, a DNS
resolution path that is not predictable.

If a resolver passes a natively encoded request and the IETF STANDARD does
not provide for 'interpeting' said request insted of returning NXDOMAIN I
would say your software does not implement the IETF standards and as such
no REGISTRY should be using it.

We have standards so we all understand what to expect, as a registrar I
could not allow ICANN to condone any REGISTRY to use non-standard DNS
software on REGISTRY DNS servers.

regards,

-rick