From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Tim Ruiz
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 8:56 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [registrars] Alternate suggestion for a draft

Rob,

I had to leave the call early, and perhaps I mis-understood some of what was discussed. But I'd have to agree with Michael that we don't need a second nominating committee. The composition of the one committee is the real key. And although what Michael presents is not exactly what I had understood from the portion of the I call was in on, I believe it works.

Tim