[registrars]

[registrars] Alternate suggestion for a draft

As per Michael's suggestion to me, I have taken a stab at a draft that I feel better reflects the conference call.

Please feel free to cut it up, if I am off base.

I have also elected to soften the language a bit, and as such, you will not find any therefore's or whereas's ... it's just not my style.

Bang away !

Rob.

ICANN Accredited Registrars Statement on ICANN Restructuring D2.doc