[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Due process model

For us non-attorneys would someone be willing to explain the following
questions:

1. Are ALL deputes covered by this clause or only domain name disputes?
In other words what about disputes between registrars, registries, or ICANN?
When we were discussing due process I thought it was in the context of
enforcement of ICANN rules and decisions.

2. Explain in layman's terms exactly how binding is the arbitration process.
Can losing parties appeal or file
alternative claims through the courts with any efficacy?