[registrars]

RE: [registrars] All-Constituency Conference Call

Sorry, I should have included a subject.  The call will be about ICANN
restructuring.  Our Consituency President & Secretary are working
on material for the call.  They'll provide further information.

Due to the urgency of the subject (the ICANN board & their restructuring
committee have only given us until the end of this month to provide
input), there wasn't time to coordinate the timing of the call with all
constituency members.  I apologize if there is insufficient notice to
allow all registrars to participate.  We, your ExCom & NC Reps, will make
every reasonable effort to reach out to all Registrar Constituency
members on this incredibly important subject.

-Bryan