[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Fw: [nc-whois] useful information/link

Bhavin,

Though I appreciate the question, and I understand why it is of so much
interest to our competitors, I am not sure why it is necessary for us, or
any other company that is legitimately competing in the domain name
registration business, to describe how they perform their business
processes.  We view this as company confidential information.

Should we be not adhering to the terms and conditions of a contract, or have
legitimate regulatory issues, we will deal with those concerns with the
parties involved.  Allegations and comments by competitors that are
unsubstantiated will not be addressed in a public forum, since it serves no
purpose than to spend needless time on nonsensical email threads.

Regards,

Bruce