[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Fw: [nc-whois] useful information/link

Let's nip this one in the bud.

We do provide a lookup in our whois
(http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois), even if it is not a domain that
we have registered, which is a functionality that our customers have
requested, however, we do not store or in any way track or utilize that
data.

Regards,

Bruce