[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Fw: Renewal Scams

> ... we have registrars amongst us that refuse to abide by their
> contractual obligations - how could we possibly expect them to abide by a
> voluntary code of conduct. :-(

And since Constituency membership is not mandatory, there are plenty of
Registrars who are not in the Constitency.  These Registrars would likely
ignore any voluntary or mandatory Business Practices developed by the
Constituency unless they were added to the ICANN contracts.

Regards,

Mike Lampson
The Registry at Info Avenue, LLC