   Subject: RE: [registrars] Fw: [nc-whois] useful information/link
   From: "Beckwith, Bruce" <bbeckwith@verisign.com>
   Date: Wed, April 17, 2002 7:17 am
   To: Registrars@dnso.org

   Tim,

   Are you advocating that registrars breach their contracts with ICANN
   by not providing whois data via port 43 or via a bulk whois agreement?

   Between your note below, and the note that you sent to the list on
   March 28, where you stated:

   "We have never, and will never, sell or rent our list..."

   it is not clear what GoDaddy's official position is on access to whois
   data.

   Regards,

   Bruce