[registrars]

RE: [registrars] .info transfers from Verisign

mike,

(NOTE: Standard disclaimer, this is my personal opinion and does not constitute
 technical advise seek a technical opinion  from your CTO or favorite
  geek ;-)

the registrant probably has a fax... set up an e-mail to fax gateway,
there are many free ones, search for hylafax. Insted of
no-valid-email@ICANN-Registrar.com use registrant@ICANN-Registrar.com
which forwards to the fax gateway.

-rick