[registrars]

[registrars] some of the mails we have recvd

attached a few of the mails we recvd from ip claimants ....... just to let
you know why we went ahead with our .BIZ IP Protection program in the first
place

almost 100% of these ip claimants dont even know that the round robin queues
are closed already ..... this being the level of education amongst those who
have genuine trademarks....

bhavin

I contacted your sales staff earlier today.  We asked you to proceed on the
7 applications you had placed for AOPA.biz.  You are our only registrar.  I
understand that you are canceling all of the applications.  I was wondering
if you could at least keep one or two open for our benefit.  Due to
confusion and miscommunication with VeriSign, we lost out on our opportunity
to claim AOPA.biz, to which we have a US trademark.  We would much rather go
through you than the expensive STOP procedures.  We would appreciate a quick
response, as this makes both us and our client quite anxious.

Thank you.

Shannon M. Weinberg
Yodice Associates
500 E Street, SW
Suite 240
Washington, DC  20024
202.863.1000
202.863.1001 (facsimile)

Thank you for your note and letting us know ahead of time what was going on.

One question for you.

If one of my other Registrars happens to “win” the round robin for my .biz name, what do you recommend is the best way to ensure we keep it protected from STOPs and other attempts to win it away?

Thanks for the response.

Cheers,

Scott Barnum

Plan B