   Subject: Re: [registrars] weird issue with one client
   From: "Patricio Valdes" <valdes@parava.net>
   Date: Sat, March 9, 2002 7:57 am
   To: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@directi.com>,
         "Registrars@Dnso. Org" <registrars@dnso.org>

   Bhavin,

   I had the same happen to me with Verisign Registrar, this was a
   personal domain. even though I requested the transfer over to us with
   2 days left for the name to expire, they still made me renew. Once I
   renewed, I transferred over to us and the year I had paid for with
   Verisign was never awarded.

   Patricio Valdes
   Parava Networks