[registrars]

Re: [registrars] SPOOFING mails sent from Verisign for transfer

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 01:01:37PM +0530, Bhavin Turakhia took time to write:
> Nothing stops me from sending an EXACT Verisign email to any of these
> addresses and make it appear completely genuine to these Registrars. And I
> would hate to think what could happen if any of these addresses were somehow
> made public (a pretty easy thing to do). Anyone in the entire world cold

These address are public (in Registry's whois).

And since Registrars mailing-list archives is public, you just made
them public on a website, for spam harvesting.

Congrats !

Patrick Mevzek
Gandi.